The School of Computing and Information Systems (SCIS) at the Singapore Management University (SMU) is collaborating with the School of Management at Zhejiang University (ZJU) to offer top students from ZJU the opportunity to obtain admission to SMU’s Master of IT in Business (MITB) programme via the ZJU-SMU MITB Direct Admission Programme.
ZJU graduates who are keen on pursuing an intensive MITB programme will study 15 Course Units (CUs) in one year under one of the three MITB tracks (Artificial Intelligence, Analytics or Financial Technology & Analytics). Completion of these 15 CUs at SMU with a combined minimum GPA of 2.5 will result in the student being awarded the SMU MITB degree.
For ZJU Graduates:
In recognition of the high standards of excellence and rigorous requirements in obtaining a ZJU bachelor’s degree, SMU has decided to waive certain admission requirements in order to provide ZJU graduates with a swifter and more seamless entry into the SMU MITB programme:
- GMAT requirement will be waived. ZJU graduates will be required to take the SMU Admissions Test.
- TOEFL or IELTS is required for applicants who have not received a Degree from a programme taught in English.
- Undergo a selection interview.
To graduate, students will need to fulfil all required CUs as stipulated by SMU's MITB programme while maintaining a minimum CGPA of 2.5 every term to be awarded the SMU MITB degree.
- SGD48,150 (inclusive of GST) (Aug 2019 intake onwards) for completing 15 CUs at SMU
- One-time application fee to SMU: SGD100 (inclusive of GST)
- One-time registration fee to SMU: SGD500 (inclusive of GST)
- SMU Admissions Test fee: SGD125 (inclusive of GST)
- For the first enrolment of students, SMU will offer partial MITB tuition fee scholarship worth SGD4,000 to every successful candidate.
Enquiries & Application
For enquiries and application,
Contact details at SMU:
Dr. YEO Lip Pin
Associate Director, SCIS Postgraduate Professional Programmes
Contact details at ZJU:
Ms. GAO Chen (Amy)
Deputy Director, International Cooperation and Accreditation Office
Address: School of Management, Zhejiang University
No. 866, Yuhangtang Rd. Zijingang Campus, Zhejiang University
310058 Hangzhou, P.R.China
Last updated on 26 Apr 2021 .