The School of Computing and Information Systems (SCIS) at the Singapore Management University (SMU) is collaborating with National Taipei University (NTPU)'s College of Business to offer students in Taiwan the opportunity to obtain Dual Master degrees comprising of NTPU's Master of Business Administration (MBA) and SMU's Master of IT in Business (MITB).
The NTPU-SMU Dual Master Degree Programme will allow students from Taiwan to choose between three tracks; Artificial Intelligence, Analytics or Financial Technology & Analytics from the Master of IT in Business programme. Programme duration is between 2.5 to 3.5 years, with a minimum of 12 months residency in Singapore, taking courses at SMU delivered in English. The programme will be taught by the faculty from both NTPU and SMU.
To graduate, students will need to fulfil all required Course Units (CUs) as stipulated by NTPU's MBA and SMU's MITB degrees and maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.5 every term to be awarded the SMU MITB degree.
The programme seeks applicants with the following:
- Successfully admitted to National Taipei University's MBA Programme
- A good Bachelor's Degree. Candidates with Bachelor Degrees in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance and Economics are strongly encouraged to apply.
- GMAT or GRE score
- TOEFL or IELTS is required for applicants who have not received a Degree from a programme taught in English.
- Excellent personal qualities and a desire to garner a good international outlook through an overseas education.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English fluently.
Tuition Fee for MITB Degree
- Tuition fee of S$48,000 (inclusive of GST)
- One-time application fee to SMU: S$100 (inclusive of GST)
- One-time registration fee to SMU: S$500 (inclusive of GST)
- Scholarships will be awarded to students who meet the scholarship eligibility criteria and requirements
Enquiries & Application
For enquiries and application, contact SMU:
YEO Lip Pin
Associate Director, SCIS Postgraduate Professional Programmes
For enquiries and application, contact National Taipei University
Department：College of Business
Telephone：+886-2-8674-1111 ext. 6631
Contact Person: Dr. Pei-Ju Lucy Ting (Director of International Relations)/ Fiona Liu (Assistant Secretary)
Address：151, University Road, San Shia District, New Taipei City, 23741 Taiwan
Last updated on 15 Jan 2021 .