The School of Computing and Information Systems (SCIS) at the Singapore Management University (SMU) is collaborating with National Tsing Hua University (NTHU)'s College of Technology Management (CTM) to offer Master's degree students from NTHU-CTM the opportunity to obtain Concurrent Masters degrees comprising of the following NTHU's Master Degrees (Master of Arts in Economics or Master of Business Administration in Quantitative Finance or Master of Business Administration in Service Science or Master of Business Administration in Technology Management or Master of Laws in Science and Technology) and SMU's Master of IT in Business (MITB).
The NTHU-CTM-SMU MITB Concurrent Masters Degree Programme will allow students from Taiwan to choose between three tracks; Artificial Intelligence, Analytics or Financial Technology & Analytics from the Master of IT in Business programme. Programme duration is between 2.5 to 4 years, with a minimum of 12 months residency in Singapore, taking courses at SMU delivered in English. The programme will be taught by the faculty from both NTHU and SMU.
To graduate, students will need to fulfil all required Course Units (CUs) as stipulated by NTHU's Master Degree and SMU's MITB degree and maintain a minimum CGPA of 2.5 every term to be awarded the SMU MITB degree.
The programme seeks applicants with the following:
- Successfully admitted to NTHU-CTM's Master Degrees
- A good Bachelor's Degree. Candidates with Bachelor Degrees in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance and Economics are strongly encouraged to apply.
- GMAT or GRE score or SMU Admissions Test
- TOEFL or IELTS is required for applicants who have not received a Degree from a programme taught in English.
- Excellent personal qualities and a desire to garner a good international outlook through an overseas education.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English fluently.
Tuition Fee for MITB Degree
- Tuition fee of S$48,150 (inclusive of GST)
- One-time application fee to SMU: S$100 (inclusive of GST)
- One-time registration fee to SMU: S$500 (inclusive of GST)
- Scholarships of up to S$12,000 will be awarded to students who meet the scholarship eligibility criteria and requirements
Enquiries & Application
For enquiries and application, contact SMU:
YEO Lip Pin
Associate Director, SCIS Postgraduate Professional Programmes
For enquiries and application, contact NTHU CTM
Department：College of Technology Management
Contact Person: Ms. Sharon Hsunhui LIN
Address：R531, TSMC Bldg. National Tsing Hua University, No. 101, Section 2, Kuang-fu Road, 30013 Hsinchu, TAIWAN
Last updated on 15 Jan 2021 .