Candidate requirements are as follows:
- Capable of delivering undergraduate courses in the area of Information Systems
In particular, courses such as:
- Interaction Design and Prototyping
- Computational Thinking
- Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Solutions
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Digital Technology Applications
- Technology Risk Management
- Digital technology in Healthcare and Smart Nation
- Spreadsheet modelling & Decision Analytics
- Data Management
- Masters degree or PhD degree in a closely related discipline from a well-recognized university.
- For example, a Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Management Science, Decision Sciences, Marketing Analytics, Computational Physics, Computational Engineering or Science, and the like.
- Outstanding communication skills
- A passion for learning and teaching
- Prior experience with consulting, training, or teaching is a strong advantage.
Last updated on 30 Oct 2020 .